The national standard GB50205-2001 “Code for Acceptance of Construction Quality of Steel Structure Engineering” for theinstallationof crane rail beam.
National standards for the installation of crane rail beam
Technical requirements for crane rail installation:
One: The track joint can be made straight or 45-degree inclined, and the oblique joint can make the big wheel transition smoothly at the joint. The normal street gap is 1-2 mm. When the temperature before construction or installation in cold areas is lower than the normal operating temperature by more than 20 degrees, the temperature gap should be considered. When a single rail is about 10 meters long, 4-6 mm ( Including normal gaps)
2: The lateral misalignment and height difference of the two tracks at the joint should be less than or equal to 1 mm
Three: The height difference of the rail surface on the same section: for bridge cranes. No more than 10 mm from the column, no more than 15 mm elsewhere, no more than 10 mm for gantry cranes, and no more than 15 mm for gantry cranes and loading bridges with a span greater than 40 meters
Four: On the same side track surface, the elevation difference between the two pillars and the elevation between adjacent pillars shall not exceed B/1500 (B is the distance between pillars, in millimeters) but the maximum shall not exceed 10 mm
Five: Track span, track center and track beam center, the track is not straight and other errors shall not exceed the reference track installation error table
National standards for the installation of crane rail beam Extended information
Track measurement and adjustment:
(1) The linearity of the track can be checked by drawing a steel wire, that is, a 0.5mm steel wire is pulled on the two gears of the track, and then measured point by point by the method of a plumb hammer. The interval between the measuring points can be about 2m. .
(2) The elevation of the track can be measured with a spirit level.
(3) The span of the track can be checked with a steel tape measure or an infrared measuring instrument. The allowable deviation of the bridge crane gauge is ±5mm; the longitudinal inclination of the track is 1/1500, and the allowable deviation of the relative elevation of the two tracks is 10mm.
(4) Track joints, the track can be made into a direct head or a 45° angled joint. The oblique joint can make the wheel transition smoothly at the joint. Generally, the gap of the joint is 1~2mm, and the influence of temperature on the gap should be considered in cold areas, generally 4~6mm. The height difference between the two rails at the joint shall not be greater than 1mm.
National standards for the installation of crane rail beam Installation technical requirements
1. The verticality of the beam in the middle of the span: h/500; (h—the height of the beam).
2. Lateral bending vector height: lL/1500 and should not be greater than 10.0; (L—post spacing).
3. Vertical arch vector height: 10.0.
4. The center displacement of the supports at both ends: when installed on a steel column, the offset from the center of the corbel: 5.0; when installed on a concrete column, the offset of the positioning axis: 5.0.
5. The offset between the center of the rail beam support stiffener plate and the column pressure-bearing stiffened plate: t/2; (t—the thickness of the column stiffened plate).
6. The height difference of the top surface of the crane beam of the same cross section in the same span: at the support: 10.0; other places: 15.0; the height difference of the bottom surface of the hanging crane beam of the same cross section in the same span: 10.0; two adjacent columns in the same row The height difference between the top surface of the crane beam: l/1500, and not more than 10.0.
7. Joint position of two adjacent crane beams: center misalignment: 3.0; top surface height difference of deck type: 1.0; top surface height difference of bottom type: 1.0.
8. The center span of any section of the crane beam between the same span: ±10.0
9. Offset from the center of the track to the axis of the crane beam web: t/2
The track joint can be made straight or 45-degree oblique, and the oblique joint can make the big wheel transition smoothly at the joint.
The lateral Crane manufacturer misalignment and height difference of the two tracks at the joint should be less than or equal to 1 mm.